Piwis Tester II hardware with Original Samtec Not J2534 for Porsche
Our piwis tester ii made by original chips Samtec design, not J2534.
Notice: you can choose sata or ssd hard disk in options. Software Version: V18.1， it's better with our hard disk software.
Piwis Tester II is the latest professional tester for Porshe,the most poweful diagnose and offline programming tool for Porsche,with latest tester for Porsche,powerful functions,full access .
Piwis Tester II Functions:
1. Read/clear error code, catch data stream, computer programming match, component test, maintenance information consult, components site drawing, wiring diagram.
2. Piwis Tester II works with the old and latest Porsche cars. It is equipped with the Panasonic laptop and original software for the test. Piwis Tester II can help you diagnose and program the most new and old kind of Porsche cars. For example: 911(997)(991), Boxster/Cayman, (987), Cayenne up to MY 2010, Cayenne from MY 2011 and Panamera.
3. New Panamera can only be diagnosed by using Piwis Tester II. Based on current project planning, all earlier vehicle models will gradually be changed over to the new Piwis Tester II by the end of 2010. Piwis Tester I must be used for older models in the workshop until end of 2010.
4. Support for Piwis Tester I will no longer be available once the earlier diagnostic programs have been transferred to Piwis Tester II.
5. When Piwis Tester II is distributed, it will contain one basic piece of software. This is necessary in order to start and configure the tester.
Piwis Tester II Support Systems:
ENGINE automatio transmission, air-conditioner, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, Original antitheft System,KEYLESS GO system, OBDII system.
Piwis Tester II Vehicle Coverage:
1. 911(997) (991)
2. Boxster/Cayman (987)
3. Cayenne up to MY 2010
4. Cayenne from MY 2011
Original Samtec Pcb and Chips
Piwis Tester II Packing List:
1PCS * Piwis Tester II VCI
1PCS * OBDII Cable
1PCS * USB Cable
OBDSVS QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone
Live Support: please click 'online chat' at the right bottom.
skype: mary_obdsvs; judie_obdsvs; amy_obdsvs